There seems to be a thousand ways to gamble just as are there are a thousand ways and chances to lose. But let’s face it, for most betters gambling is not about living the “bet-and-leave-if-you-lose” attitude. They play to win!
In any endeavor, it’s essential to know the rules of the game in order to play it better and stay on the winning edge. Keeping simple advice in mind and mastering several gaming strategies before jumping into any gambling activity will help you increase your chances of beating the bookies and eventually overpower them.
While it’s true that this article aims to develop your winning potential, one mustn’t forget that gambling is not all about winning. We gamble for fun while keeping a system which helps us defeat the percentage of losing.
Here are a few tips which you can apply when engaging in any gambling activity. It is also important to keep in mind that these systems are not perfect but following them offers you a great deal of certainty in winning.
- Keep It Small – Going small time won’t hurt and is good to your pocket. Big time betting is perfect if you are sure that your chance of winning is always 100%. You may lose your money in the end but you may have enjoyed the activity for a long time.
- Bet With Lucky Pals – There are hands and there are hands for gambling. Bet with lucky gamblers of the day. No matter how you master the system operating on every game, if the day does not favor your side then live with it. Joseph Conrad once said that, “It is the mark of an inexperienced man not to believe in luck.”
- Eye on the Pattern – Go with the flow. Bet on the numbers/players which gets the most wins. Predict its chances by keeping history of their wins and loses. This helps you formulate a decision when risking your stake for them.
- Avoid the favorites – Good betting is impeded by unhealthy judgment about favorite players, numbers, etc. Improve your judgment by weighing the odds while looking at other prospects that get the possibility of winning.
- Unleash Your Psychic powers – Confucius implied that the first thing that comes in your mind is usually the best answer to a question. Playing on your inner psychic power pays!
- Stop Ahead – Be in control of your winnings. Take over gambling more than it takes over you.
- Gamble for fun – While it’s true that some people gamble to win, we must also consider that it was originally created to provide fun and entertainment. Investing in gambling is a bad idea!